Thursday, May 19, 2011

May RS Evening Activity

We had a great turn-out for our Coupon shopping and Organizing Storage class. Thanks to all who came, and thanks to Val for showing us her amazing organizational skills. And another big thanks for those who let me sneaky peak into their storage closets. If there is an interest I would be happy to post local deals here that I find pairing up sales with coupons. Please leave a comment if this interests you. If you are not a blog checker, feel free to sign up to receive the posts by email. Just subscribe up on the right hand side of the page under "follow by email."

For now, is there anyone needing to stock up on meat? I know it is that time of year for me and there is a great "beer rebate" coupon at ebay I'm thinking of buying. You heard me right, beer rebate. 

Update- I contacted the ebay seller and he made a mistake with the coupons. It was only a $10 rebate with a $20 purchase. Bummer.

The coupon reads as such:  


Get Up To $30.00 with the purchase of at least $50.01 worth (excl. sales tax) of (premium meats, and/or seafood, fresh produce, energy drinks or bars and/or nuts).
To receive your rebate, mail original dated cash register receipt(s) (All purchases must be made on the same date) along with the cutout of the original UPC  label  for each qualifying product and with qualifying product purchases circled.

These coupons are valid in the following states without a beer purchase: AL, AR, CT, HI, IN,  KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, UT and WV.


These coupons expire on 9/9/11.
Purchase must occur between 5/17/11 and 9/9/11.
Request must be Postmarked by 9/25/11.
Limit One Refund Per Household.


Pairing this with some sales would get you a whole bunch of meats AND fresh produce for only $20. I don't see why this would exclude the chicken sales when you buy a big box.  I have done these rebates before, and they are pretty much awesome. The catch is, you can only get one rebate per household. The best coupon deal I found on ebay is 5 of these for $15 (the seller has multiple available so we could get more than 5 participants...). So, you can either ask someone to use their address, or we need to find 5 people to split the coupons. If you're interested, let me know. It would be sad to see this one get away!


This would be $3 per coupon.

3 comments:

cassie said...

Serra, I would be interested in this deal. I would also love it if you would post deals you find on here. Let me know when you want to put th
e order in and I will buy one. Thanks Serra, you did a great job last night.

Valerie Plowman said...

I will do it, too. Lead me to the deals Serra!

serra said...

@ val- this is the week to stock up on toothpaste at smiths.